[NCSG-Discuss] GAC meeting transparency

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Tue Apr 2 16:03:35 CEST 2013

This is the most pungent and accurate description of a GAC meeting I have seen in some time! Anyway, I support writing a letter but cannot offer to do it myself.

If history is any guide, most GAC members will be looking at their FaceBook pages and You Tubes of cats drinking from toilets while the US and EU read out what they should all be doing anyway, so what's the big deal about having some of the people they represent gathered around the sides of the room?