[NCUC-DISCUSS] Remmy shared a link with you

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 18:13:51 CEST 2013

LinkedIn
------------
MESSAGES

Remmy Nweke wrote:
This may interest you as we say a big congrat to Mr. Lanre Ajayi. We are proud of you, my oga.<br>
 - Remmy

Ajayi joins NIRA Executive Board, promises global perspective to .ng
digitalsensenews.com.ng

Nigerian Council member to the Generic Names Supporting Organization (GNSO) of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN), Mr. Lanre Ajayi has been elected into the Executive Board of the Nigeria Internet...

See more articles on LinkedIn Today
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-u821vo-hg59zxr5-2g/tod/-1/INDUSTRY/industryNews/EML_mebc_shar_see_more/?hs=false&tok=1hVaDaxxhJKRI1

View Article:
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-u821vo-hg59zxr5-2g/uO9ZcyIA2wpxBu9_a2Qya-uA2wGNiHBsaklh9clM-N/blk/I4264956540_1/13sTpybTpjrkd6pjcGrCB5cylAqSVIcOEPaA4P9n1Qt6wLq6NMbOYWrSlI/EML_mebc_shar_view_plh/?hs=false&tok=2NdMLWz1FJKRI1

Go to Remmy Nweke's Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/e/-u821vo-hg59zxr5-2g/fpb/61933454/2N5-/name/EML_mebc_shar_profile/?hs=false&tok=3EstSvp85JKRI1

Join LinkedIn to become part of the world's largest professional network. https://www.linkedin.com/e/-u821vo-hg59zxr5-2g/reg/?hs=false&tok=3XCXRAFZhJKRI1