Is terrorism the new child porn

rusdiah rusdiah at RAD.NET.ID
Wed Sep 26 05:21:02 CEST 2012

Facebook should enforce their policy:
1. Picture upload by a person... the person should be accountable for
any pictures upload.
2. Picture upload should be scanned if it has pornographic contents,
child pornography, lead to terorism, hatred against race, religions and
so on...

Here Facebook should be accountable... where ever they operate..since
every country now has Cyberlaw for their own territory. Indonesia now
ranks four of FB user in the world.
So not only gain profit from advertisement, but also accountable for its
content loaded by its member.

Regards,
regards, rudi rusdiah - apwkomitel - indonesia