FW: ICANN Launches Accountability Structures Expert Panel, Seeks Community Input

Poncelet Ileleji pileleji at YMCA.GM
Mon Sep 17 14:40:46 CEST 2012

Hi Rafik,

I totally concur, its important "The Experts" should be  people who
understand issues on the ground in regards to ICANN and are fully aware of
the global Internet Ecosystem as it has evolved and continues to evolve
with ICANN role  and issues regarding Internet Governance as Mary
mentioned, to me in as much all these folks are knowledgeable folks in
their own right, they will have a lot of literature to go through first and
then  face to face dialogue meetings to conduct  before they can give  any
expert advice, I do not think that's what is required now.  Well that's my
personal  observation.  It will be interesting to see what methodology they
shall use in  conducting their assignment as "Experts".

Regards

Poncelet

--
Poncelet O. Ileleji MBCS