FW: ICANN Launches Accountability Structures Expert Panel, Seeks Community Input

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 17 14:21:00 CEST 2012

Hi Milton,

it is good question about how ICANN give procurement / hire consultants for
many sensitive issues in not that transparent process.
I don't know how to assess those experts but they seems more familiar to
business/corporate world and their probable lack os knowledge that you
mentioned in details raise questions how they can fit such important
positions.
I do agree with Mary comment too regarding diversity,

Best

Rafik