Closed New gTLDs - "Closed Gardens"

Nicolas Adam nickolas.adam at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 6 20:04:49 CEST 2012

I disagree about the superiority of .book over .book*s* (and the many
other close modification such as .bookish, .oldbook, .newbook,
.goodbook, .readbooks, .buybooks, [brand]books, etc., etc.) .libram, .,
.tales, .grimoire, .etc .

"Google" became a household name, after all. I don't even think that the
one that has .book has an advantage over the one that has
.thatthingywithpagesnotsomuchfromthepast.

In fact, i'd take my chance marketing the latter.

Nicolas