Fwd: letter from the Article 29 Working Party to ICANN

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Thu Sep 27 15:46:35 CEST 2012

Dear All:

This is great news!! Article 29 Working
Party has sent a letter to ICANN to inform it that the proposed RAA amendments violate European Privacy laws.   This intervention is in response to the letter NCUC sent to privacy officials this summer.

Best,
Robin

Begin forwarded message: