NCSG Calendar and Open Comments Needing Volunteers Now

Nuno Garcia ngarcia at NGARCIA.NET
Wed Oct 31 12:24:10 CET 2012

Hi Robin, I would like to contribute to the last two topics.

Best regards,

Nuno Garcia
Nuno M. Garcia, *Ph.D.*
*Invited Associate Professor, ULHT, Lisbon, Portugal*
*Assistant Professor, UBI, Covilhã, Portugal*
*
*
Covilhã
Portugal