[] Call for Volunteers: IGN-INGO Protections Policy Development Process (PDP) Working Group Members

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Tue Oct 30 21:30:12 CET 2012

hi,

i also sent my name in for the DT, but did not have the level of NCSG or NCUC courtesy Mary did.

Then again, I was not looking to represent, just to be on the DT as a free radical.

avri