Fwd: [PC-NCSG] Registrars Speak Out on IPC-BC Proposal to Re-Open RPM's for new tlds

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 27 18:28:37 CEST 2012

Thanks Robin,

I read  'Registrars Come Out Against Additional Rights Protections Policy
Changes For New gTLD’s'
http://www.thedomains.com/2012/10/26/registrars-come-out-against-additional-rights-protections-policy-changes-for-new-gtlds-or-trademark-clearing-house/

regards,

Alex