NCUC nominations period closes soon

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis at INTERNETGOVERNANCE.ORG
Tue Oct 30 14:53:00 CET 2012

Dear all,

Nominations for the upcoming NCUC Executive Committee election come to
a close tomorrow, 31 Oct at midnight UTC.  Nominations received and
accepted so far are (I hope I didn't miss any, please let me know
otherwise):

NCUC EC Chair

  * Bill Drake

NCUC EC Africa

  * Wilson Abigaba
  * Hago Dafalla
  * Molefi Mafereka Ndlovu

NCUC EC Asia Pacific

  * Norbert Klein
  * Mary Wong

NCUC EC Europe

  * Nuno Garcia
  * Tapani Tarvainen
  * Rudi Vansnick

NCUC EC Latin America

  * Carlos A. Afonso

NCUC EC North America

  * Edward Morris

As a reminder, the election schedule is as follows:

October 15-31: Nominations submitted to list (please confirm with the
nominee in advance, self nominations are welcome)
November 1-14: Develop ballot w/ICANN staff, nominees present
statements. (current EC is developing a few short suggested questions
for the nominees to answer in their statements)
November 15-30: Election period
December 1: Results announced

Best regards,