Nomcom update

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Thu Oct 25 19:23:53 CEST 2012

Hi,

It looks like a good start.

Getting some information on the deeper issues of the process discussions would be good.  It is good to know that you are talking about these issues, but what are the points being made?

I feel like we have gotten our toes wet on what it means to do public process, private data, but we need to see even more of the process.  I look forward to reading the monthly reports and hope they are substantive in details of the process discussions.

thanks

avri