Constituencies yet again (aargghhh)

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Thu Oct 25 16:47:24 CEST 2012

I do think this is one of the areas where we must Agree to Disagree (A2D)

In any case, I don't plan to start any new constituencies, I just plan to help any appropriate group that tries to.  And since we accepted a charter that includes constituencies, I figure it is in scope for the NCSG for me to do so.

thanks

avri