Constituencies was Re: [] . Nomination for …

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Wed Oct 24 21:28:41 CEST 2012

Hi,

I joined the candidate CSG as soon as NCSG charter was approved and offered to help it become a constituency.
I got no traction.  I am still a member of the moribund candidate constituency.

Before the NCSG charter was finalized, there was no push back, speaking form my POV as the Chair of the NCSG Exec at the time, from the NCSG.   We accepted the candidate constituency and gave it seats, which it still holds, in the NCSG-EC and PC. What I saw, was 2 two competing strong POVs that each wanted to create a constituency that could not come to agreement on this particular single constituency.

avri