(Re) Introduction

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Wed Oct 24 17:48:29 CEST 2012

On 24 Oct 2012, at 02:34, William Drake wrote:

> While I conversely have stepped down after serving 4 years as NCUC liaison to ALAC, so we'll need to fill that slot after our election.

While obviously both NCUC and NPOC can send their own liaisons to ALAC, assuming ALAC accepts them, I think it makes more sense for there to be a NCSG Liaison.  The NCUC liaison is a hangover from the days before the NCSG was created.  At this point, I think the more important liaison is one from NCSG.

avri