[NCUC] draft charter was Re: [] NCUC Nomination for Poncelet

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Mon Oct 22 07:42:19 CEST 2012

On 21 Oct 2012, at 15:25, Timothe Litt wrote:

The current charter can be found at:

<http://ncuc.org/page/charter-1>

is says: "The Chair shall publish on the web site a list of the Official representatives of each Member Organization in good standing 30 days prior to the election."

So that is the current time limit.

> Something to consider for the next time we revise our charters?

We have been revising our charter for most of a year now and are still operating under the old charter.

The current draft of the NCUC charter, which is waiting for leadership to decide readiness of, can be found at:
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eMYs3_odaFN01piVcvMAuxAu_nJyqX2oGYK1o10QuIU/edit>

This has been through discuss list review in the past but has never managed to come to conclusion and submission for a vote.

avri