Invitation to NCUC Policy Conference 12 Oct in Toronto: ICANN & Internet Governance: Security & Freedom in a Connected World

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Wed Oct 3 23:15:11 CEST 2012

Thanks, Joly.  Registration is only required for in-person attendance
to the event.  I'll clarify that on the website.

Best,
Robin

w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org