Mark your calendars: Next 3 NCSG Open Policy Meetings :13 November (16:00 UTC) / 18 December / 15 January

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Wed Oct 31 23:21:22 CET 2012

Dear All,

Please mark your calendars for the next 3 months' NCSG Open Policy
Meetings on the following dates:
    13 November 2012 (16:00 - 18:00 UTC)
    18	 December 2012 (16:00 - 18:00 UTC)
    15 January 2013 (16:00 - 18:00 UTC)

These are the monthly calls between the entire NCSG membership and
the NCSG Policy Committee so are intended as one of the primary
opportunities for the NCSG membership to engage directly with their
representatives on the GNSO Council on policy matters in particular.
All NCSG members are welcome and encouraged to participate in these
calls.

These calls are held 2 days before the GNSO Council Meeting each
month so we can discuss the particular motions and other matters on
the agenda for the GNSO Council that week.  And our councilors can
explain issues on the GNSO Council's agenda, tell us how they plan to
vote on motions, and can receive feedback from the membership on
issues of concern or support.  So these are important calls to the
development of NCSG policy and engaging the membership in the policy
development process.

We'll rotate the time (16:00 UTC) after these 3 meetings to better
accommodate people on the other side of the world in the next 3
meetings.

As always, there will be remote participation via Adobe Connect:
     https://icann.adobeconnect.com/_a819976787/ncsg/

Telephone bridge dial-in details and passcode:
    http://ipjustice.org/ICANN/NCSG/NCSG_Passcodes.htm

I'll send out an agenda for the 13 November call in the next couple
of days.  In the meantime, I hope you will calendar these meetings on
your schedules.

Thank you.  I hope you will all try to join in the calls.

Best,
Robin

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org