suggestion

Kristina Macaulay kristinamac at MAC.COM
Tue Oct 2 00:16:02 CEST 2012

Please re-word to best suit the agenda…I've make it clear that the the GNSO's PDP process is critically important…if the Multi-Stakeholder Model at ICANN will remain balanced, representative of all views and equally balanced, this is where there has been the opportunity for imbalance.

Therefore may I suggest (or maybe that's what you three meant Mary, Robin, Alain...:

1. A clear drafting of the PDP process and how it fits within the MSM.

Warmly,

Kristina Macaulay
kristinamac at mac.com
07969991505

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited. This e-mail has been scanned for all known viruses.

Save a tree...please do not print this e-mail unless you really need to (think before you print)

The Service Provider retains the right to use IP content for marketing use.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the intellectual property is owned by Kristina Macaulay and the content of the email is also owned by Kristina Macaulay.