ICANN Ombudsman Case System - reconsideration requested

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 30 21:58:39 CET 2012

Hey Kathy,

Thank God we have you at NCUC to watch over our shoulders. Maria -- she's a
fine member doing her greatest, the best way she knows how.

Long live NCUC!

Alex, Nairobi, Kenya.