Request to nominees in upcoming NCUC election

Tracy F. Hackshaw @ Google tracyhackshaw at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 14 21:12:48 CET 2012

+1

--

Best Regards,

Tracy F. Hackshaw | T&T Mobile: +1 868 678 8710 | US/Google Voice: +1 786
273 9344 | tracyhackshaw at gmail.com |
www.OurFutureisNow.info<http://www.ourfutureisnow.info/>

Skype: hackshawt | GTalk: tracyhackshaw | MSN: tracyhackshaw | Yahoo:
tracyhackshaw

Social Footprint

Google Me: http://goo.gl/p4xs6 | Google+: http://plus.ly/tracy | Google
Profile: http://goo.gl/8j2xk | LinkedIn: