Fwd: Application For New GNSO Constituency in The NCSG -- PIA-CC

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at EGYPTIG.ORG
Wed Nov 14 17:27:29 CET 2012

On Nov 14, 2012, at 5:25 PM, Adam Peake wrote:

> Why wouldn't they apply to the ISP constituency?

There was someone from the ISP constituency at one of the Fellowship morning meetings in Toronto (don't recall his name). I asked whether cybercafés would be eligible members to their constituency. His response was that amendments would need to be made to their charter before this could be possible. I don't have any details on this, though.