Fwd: Application For New GNSO Constituency in The NCSG -- PIA-CC

Mary.Wong at LAW.UNH.EDU Mary.Wong at LAW.UNH.EDU
Wed Nov 14 16:21:18 CET 2012

It seems that most of us share the same sentiments as regards both the
rigidity of the ICANN constituency structure and the resulting
"solution" for the new applicant constituency. Since the closing date
for public comment on this is Saturday 17 November, can those members
who volunteered to work on this confirm that a comment along the lines
of what's been suggested will be submitted?

I think it's important that NCSG as a whole, i.e. both NCUC and NPOC,
submit a comment on this, together.

Cheers
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Director, Franklin Pierce Center for IP
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAW
Two White Street
Concord, NH 03301
USA
Email: mary.wong at law.unh.edu
Phone: 1-603-513-5143
Webpage: http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.php
Selected writings available on the Social Science Research Network
(SSRN) at: http://ssrn.com/author=437584