Comment on CCAOI application for GNSO Constituency status

Mary.Wong at LAW.UNH.EDU Mary.Wong at LAW.UNH.EDU
Mon Nov 19 03:38:46 CET 2012

Hello everyone (again),

I'm forwarding what I ultimately sent in as a public comment on behalf of a group of members (i.e. those that indicated on the listserv that they would like to sign on to the comment). I've tweaked the text slightly to incorporate Alain's excellent suggestion to distinguish between telecenters and cyber-cafes, and emphasized that the comment is not an official decision of the Exec Committee.

Please feel free to sign on, endorse etc. If either NCUC, NPOC and/or NCSG Exec Committees would like to endorse, that would be great!

Thanks to all for your kind words and to those who signed on. If I missed anyone out or did not include the name of your organization for which you are the designated rep to NCSG/NCUC/NPOC, please accept my apologies - it would have been either inadvertence or ignorance in that case!

Cheers
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Director, Franklin Pierce Center for IP
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAW
Two White Street
Concord, NH 03301
USA
Email: mary.wong at law.unh.edu