TAS and all

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 23 12:46:47 CEST 2012

Hello Kristina,

> 2. https://domainpolicy.org/
> I found this organsiation diluting the core of what ICANN should be
> addressing, rather then harnessing organisations within, there is yet
> another forum to suggest 'new' best practice policies for the gTLD space.

this project is linked to one of applicant for .secure if I am recalling
correctly,  not so much details in the website and they are quite
optimistic about moving quickly with internet draft at IETF. and I think
that there was already effort about "secure" TLD within ICANN called High
Security TLD  advisory group or HSTLD.

Best,

Rafik