[gnso-iocrc-dt] Preparation for Tomorrow's Call

William Drake william.drake at UZH.CH
Wed Mar 21 14:05:13 CET 2012

I would support PC endorsement of the letters submitted by colleagues.  Looks like there are quite a few from NC.

Am I right that Mary is still the chair of the PC?  Madame Wong, would you have any bandwidth for this?

So who will be on the DT call when Jeff tries to pretend that all the comments are off point etc?

Bill