NCSG Statement Explaining Our Deferral of the Vote

Nicolas Adam nickolas.adam at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 16 02:29:21 CET 2012

Oups ... I have quoted very badly from RC/RC's comment.

I have updated (...) the quotes below to keep only substance and merit
and not inter-governmental references of foundation.

That being said, because RC/RC's comments were, on the whole, founded on
inter-governmental trearty-protections (it was stretching a bit
liberally its *logo* protections onto its names, though, if I am to
believe some knowledgeable commenter), the quotes below do not represent
the extent of the merit case that could be done in support of protecting
RC/RC's names in the DNS.

Nicolas

>>> www.gkpfoundation.org  NA representative, Chasquinet Foundation,
>>> www.chasquinet.org  interim Membership Committee Chair, NPOC, NCSG,