NCSG Statement Explaining Our Deferral of the Vote

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Wed Mar 14 22:30:05 CET 2012

Turns out she was posting from a new email address and wants that email address added to this list, and we've forwarded that request on to the person who adds people to the list.

Thanks,
Robin