NCSG Statement Explaining Our Deferral of the Vote

Dan Krimm dan at MUSICUNBOUND.COM
Wed Mar 14 22:26:06 CET 2012

Robin,

I'm not able to monitor these events in detail, but seeing the list
traffic.  I didn't see Debbie's posts come through directly, only your
replies with her original msgs incorporated.

Maybe she is also cc-ing you directly?  Is she using the correct email
address with which she is subscribed to the list?

Dan