Fwd: [governance] Verisign seizes .com domain registered via foreign Registrar on behalf of US Authorities

Nicolas Adam nickolas.adam at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 10 18:21:04 CET 2012

For example, some bold and stupid move by NTIA could reopen the question
of IANA's ultimate authority.

http://domainincite.com/ntia-says-icann-does-not-meet-the-requirements-for-iana-renewal/

I believe it lies with the people, the global people, that is.

Nicolas