IOC/Red Cross public comments period

Nicolas Adam nickolas.adam at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 5 19:06:53 CET 2012

Indeed. I also find this constructive.

For all anglophones out there not familiar with Quebec expressions:
"dialogue de sourd" means 'deaf-men dialogue' ==> "talking past each
other".

We certainly don't want that, and Alain's contribution is a good
contribution towards not getting that.

I will not be there, but if I would have, I would have like to (have
beers with y'all, and) give the chance to the RC/RC people to make their
case.

Nicolas