2 March deadline for NCSG proposed discussion topics for Costa Rica meetings (1) NCSG with Board (2) Public Forum

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Fri Mar 2 16:46:46 CET 2012

The Board lives in an ivory tower.  They have not necessarily heard that which was not said to them directly.

Besides I have not heard them respond to the point that they are abusing the bottom-up multistakeholder policy process by making top down decisions.  I would like to hear how they respond to this as it is critical to the legitimacy of ICANN as a multistakeholder organization.

avri