Suggested agenda topics for the ALAC/NCSG meeting in Prague?

Evan Leibovitch evan at TELLY.ORG
Mon Jun 4 07:28:28 CEST 2012

Hi all,

>From the ALAC point of view, the hot topics are Compliance, Conflict of
Interest, and i18n (internationalisation) issues.

What would NCSG folks like to deal with when we meet?

Note: from a personal PoV I would like to have an agenda that resulted in
Action Items to work on -- possibly resulting in joint work or statements
-- as opposed to just a general "let's try to figure our where each other's
minds are at" discussion that doesn't really lead to followup. I'd prefer
to concentrate on areas of shared interest.

--
Evan Leibovitch
Toronto Canada

Em: evan at telly dot org