Opinions? Fwd: [] List of possible approaches for Red Cross/IOC names in new gTLDS

McTim dogwallah at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 24 17:18:01 CEST 2012

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 11:06 AM, Alain Berranger
<alain.berranger at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi David, I believe you are right on your first point. This is not going
> away.

If we (and the Board) tell them plainly and unequivocally NO it may!

> I am quite sure the RC can argue a better case than the IOC...

doesn't matter, neither rises to the threshold of example.com (for
example ;-)  IMHO.

--
Cheers,

McTim