Opinions? Fwd: [] List of possible approaches for Red Cross/IOC names in new gTLDS

Nickolas Adam nickolas.adam at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 21 00:14:16 CEST 2012

I lend my support to options 3 and 4.

Nicolas

Please excuse my mobile brevity.

-----Original Message-----
From:         Robin Gross <robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG>
Sender:       NCSG-Discuss <NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Date:         Fri, 20 Jul 2012 15:02:06
To: <NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Subject: Re: [NCSG-Discuss] Opinions? Fwd: [] List of possible approaches for Red Cross/IOC names in new gTLDS

Hi everyone,

Just a quick reminder to please send your individual feedback on the below issue to Avri Doria <avri at ACM.ORG> asap so she can feed it back to the drafting team.  Or (of course) continue to post your individual comments to this list and she'll see them here and we can continue a lively discussion on the issue.

Thanks,
Robin