knitters needle

Horacio T. Cadiz hcadiz at PH.NET
Thu Jul 5 04:53:49 CEST 2012

On 07/05/2012 12:11 AM, Adam Peake wrote:

> But, as outreach was poor, you can't real prove the latter.   With a
> bit more effort there might there have been 10 applicants from
> sub-saharan Africa?  A couple from Philippines, Indonesia?

   There is one applicant from the Philippines, the biggest
cellphone company SMART communications.
   With the huge investment involved in the process,
I really doubt that other Filipino companies could have been
involved in the new gTLD process. I can only think of
two or three other companies.

--
Bombim Cadiz