knitters needle

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 4 17:41:25 CEST 2012

Hi Evan,

there is fact : there was  no real outreach efforts toward africa about new
gTLD program (and that is an euphemism) and about support applicant for
example. it is hard to make causality relation with such fact between
few applications from africa and no interest from region for new gTLD
program.

Best,

Rafik Dammak
@rafik