knitters needle

Michael Carson mcarson029 at COMCAST.NET
Tue Jul 3 19:59:04 CEST 2012

Hello Avri,

Thanks for the email. For people who know me, "touchy/feely" would not be their description.

I have followed comments on this listserv for a number of months and have noticed a pattern; one of which I will keep to myself. I would serve no purpose by making a blanket statement nor would it be professional to do so. I know a little about fishing and do not desire to take the bait.

Nonetheless, I will say this, it makes it very difficult for our organization (an NCSG member) to take others (not all) in the constituency seriously when unprofessional comments are made about "organizations" that seek to have a voice in the ICANN community.

Thanks Brenden. I will take your advice and act accordingly,

Best regards,

Michael Carson

YMCA of the USA