knitters needle

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Tue Jul 3 19:12:48 CEST 2012

Hi,

Sorry to hear that.
It is part of what makes us a community instead of just a SG.

Would have enjoyed hearing your voice as well.
Though I guess I just did.

BTW:  I still think we need an announce list of the news and only the news for those members whole don't like all the touchy feely group, aka unprofessional, participation.  I would like the NCSG EC to reconsider its decision from last year not to create such a list.

avri