Subscription configuration (was: [NCSG-Discuss] knitters needle)

Alain Berranger alain.berranger at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 3 19:27:20 CEST 2012

Hi Michael,
Yes you are right...this kind of use of the list is a waste of ICANN
resources in general and NCSG list should be kept for ICANN business.
Thanks Brenden for your practical suggestions.
Alain

--
Alain Berranger, B.Eng, MBA
Member, Board of Directors, CECI,