.CAT WHOIS Proposed Changes - call for public comments - Think hard!!

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Mon Jan 23 18:21:02 CET 2012

So how does my proposal for submitting this set of comments as a NCSG position manifests that I 'try to obtain benefits for myself'? I think there is something wrong here with your sense of smelling.

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Senior Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA