.CAT WHOIS Proposed Changes - call for public comments - Think hard!!

McTim dogwallah at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 23 18:03:52 CET 2012

"People are said to seek rents when they try to obtain benefits for
themselves through the political arena."

http://www.econlib.org/library/Enc/RentSeeking.html

--
Cheers,

McTim