[At-Large] GNSO Council Motion on Cross-Community Working Groups

William Drake william.drake at UZH.CH
Tue Jan 17 22:31:16 CET 2012

And as I just replied on the ALAC list (maybe should merge the conversations if there's follow up), we've talked about this enough so I'm aware of your general stance, which I broadly share.  But what would be particularly helpful to know is whether AL has any specific responses to specific elements of the proposed principles, including suggestions of language tweaks.  If not ok, but thought I'd askā€¦

BD