Need quick education on SOPA and PIPA

Sarah El Ebiary sarahelebiary at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 13 00:13:10 CET 2012

Has everyone seen this? The author of the SOPA bill is a copyright violator
himself!

Texas Congressman Lamar Smith had originally used a photograph taken by DJ
Schulte<http://www.flickr.com/photos/oxherder/4189641199/in/pool-89888984@N00>as
the background of hisofficial campaign
website<http://www.texansforlamarsmith.com/>and did not even credit
the photographer.