Apropos Public Comments

William Drake william.drake at UZH.CH
Mon Jan 9 14:45:48 CET 2012

Rafik

As you and Avri were our point persons in the JAS and are also both in the ALAC group, might it make sense for you to take a first cut at two paragraphs that summarize your/our main concerns?  If we get something short and sweet by tomorrow hopefully the PC could do a quick turn around on any tweaks and approval/submission….I just got off a plane to a backlog I'm not optimized for channeling your discussions and drafting at the moment, alas…

Bill