ISP liability and IP rights

Tamir Israel tisrael at CIPPIC.CA
Sun Jan 8 19:48:29 CET 2012

Heya Tara – EFF has put together a fantastic resource on ISP liability wrt
blocking/filtering obligations of intermediaries across several countries
(only a few EU at the moment, but the resource is new and growing).

I think it’s definitely worth a look!

Global Chokepoints: https://globalchokepoints.org/

Best,

Tamir Israel

Staff Lawyer

Samuelson-Glushko Canadian Internet Policy & Public Interest Clinic

University of Ottawa - Faculty of Law, CML

57 Louis Pasteur Street

Ottawa, ON, K1N 6N5

Phone: (613) 562-5800 ext. 2914

Fax: (613) 562-5417

P  Do you really need to print this email? / Est-ce nécessaire d’imprimer ce
courriel?

  _____