Fwd: [ NNSquad ] Belarus Is Now Home to the Internet's Most Insane Law

Nuno Garcia ngarcia at NGARCIA.NET
Wed Jan 4 10:55:33 CET 2012

The setup files usually point to a local DNS resolver, maybe an ISP or a
corporate DNS mirror. It is much easier for a SysAdmin to change these as
to include other DNS record trees. Or, your browser can just skip the query
on the DNS using your defaults and use its own alternative DNS root...