NCSG mission statement - Re: [NCSG-Discuss] Off-topic: Re: [NCSG-Discuss] Outcry as relief food expires in Kenya Red Cross warehouse

Alain Berranger alain.berranger at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 19 03:35:41 CET 2012

Hi Maria,

Thanks for your wise reminder. I agree with you.

BTW, I did not know about Joy's effort to draft a NCSG mission statement.
Without too much malice, how can we have a charter without a mission
statement? or we do have one (excuse my ignorance) and Joy is drafting an
update? Maybe we can discuss before San José? Can NCUC and NPOC actually
share a joint mission statement? In any case I volunteer to work with Joy
on this task. Jo, let me know how I can contribute.

Alain

--
Alain Berranger, B.Eng, MBA
Member, Board of Directors, CECI,