Questions/Options for Protection of IOC/Red Cross Names at Top Level

Nicolas Adam nickolas.adam at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 4 20:17:19 CET 2012

I believe, as far as communicating our position goes, that the issue of
the International orgs asking for same treatment as IOC/RC should be
amongst the most important one we highlight as explanation for our
position. It goes to process and it goes to merit.

Does "puchback" means answering by option 1?

Nicolas