Questions/Options for Protection of IOC/Red Cross Names at Top Level

Dan Krimm dan at MUSICUNBOUND.COM
Sat Feb 4 20:02:06 CET 2012

At 9:38 AM +0100 2/4/12, William Drake wrote:

>So returning to KK's original message, I am for  Option 1: Recommend no
>changes to Guidebook and reject GAC Proposal, with an objection on process
>and precedent grounds complimenting the substantive case.
>
>I've not been counting, but this seems consistent with a clear majority of
>views expressed here to date.
>
>On Feb 3, 2012, at 8:20 PM, Evan Leibovitch wrote:
>
>>If there is interest in joint NC / AtLarge pushback I'll certainly help
>>advance the idea.
>>

>My guess is that NCUC would be willing to pursue this.  Anyone disagree?

I concur with both of these.

Dan

PS:  Is it worth expressing a "second choice" in the case that Option 1 is
rejected by the policy group?  Anybody for full ranked-choice voting here?

Not to confuse things...  ;-)

--
Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the author alone and do
not necessarily reflect any position of the author's employer.